Thursday, August 31, 2006

Booking Signing coming up

I will be at the Rancho Penaquitos Library on Saturday, 16 September at 1 p.m. Be there for an autographed copy and discussion on the writer's life. To get there take hiway 15 and get off at Black Mountain Rd going north, up two streets to Paseo Montalbon, turn right. Then up two streets to Salmon River, turn right and go past the police station parking lot. The library is a reddish colored, angular buidling on the corner. Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

John, what've you been up to lately? Inquiring minds want to know.

John D. Wolf said...

My goodness times flies. Since September, which was a signing for "A Dark and Stormy Knight", I have published a third novel intitled "Harmonics." There has also been a massive change to my web site (www.wolftracksmusic.com/books) and activity with my fellow Infinity authors. We are now link-swapping and trying other marketing concepts - as a group.

Also, in the activities link on my site, I was honored by the Main Library as a locol author here in San Diego.

I have reinstated the Fox & Quill newsletter, also accessible from the web site.

Other than that, not much.

Thanks for asking. John Wolf